The followings are some topics that I truly enjoy learning and sharing with others.
They reflect the everyday reality I have seen nowadays inside the classrooms and in the families. It is my deepest desire to be part of the persons that think that we are all “different not unequal” and that we are all a “unique combination of heart and smarts” that together with love and compassion for each other we can achieve miracles.
Bellow you will find some topics that I have already developed. If you would like to find out if I can help you with another topic, please do not hesitate to contact me at my email that is shown in this proposal.
The role of emotional education inside the classroom. Concrete examples.
The emotionally competent teacher.
How to deal with teacher’ stressful emotions inside the classroom. Practice
• Role and responsibility of the teacher in the learning process: Do I really want to be a teacher?
• Self-evaluation / evaluation practice.
• An emotionally competent student.
• Diagnosis and management of the student’s emotions in the classroom.
• Characteristics of a class that promotes a stable emotional environment.
• How to design measurable and appropriate challenging objectives that do not develop students’ stress.
The importance of being familiar with these concepts to avoid careless informal diagnostics.
Informal observations: no evaluations. The fundamental role of the teacher during data gathering. Practical examples of observation and data gathering techniques to use inside and outside the classroom and in family settings.
Parents also have learning difficulties or disabilities. How to develop a sense of empathy and how to help their children academically and emotionally in order to reduce behavioral issues and improve their self-esteem.
How to use the three “magic” levels of communication: information, thoughts and feelings, to approach and engage parents when behavioral or academic issues are present.