Family behavior intervention plans
In class students/teacher’s functional behavior assessment
In class and at home behavior interventions
Assistance with school accommodations and modifications
- Identify red flag behaviors for possible learning difficulties, disabilities and/or behavioral issues.
- Identify their academic strengths and learning style to boost them.
- Assist them with physical, academic, social and emotional modifications and accommodations inside and outside the classroom to help them achieve long and short-term goals.
Family / Care Givers
- Assist them at home and at school with physical, social, academic and emotional modifications and accommodations for the entire family.
- Design for the child an individual behavioral academic plan to be implemented and monitored at any setting.
- Accompany families when visiting the physician/mental health provider to help them implement and supervise the guidelines provided by him/her.
Physicians / Mental Health Providers
- Be in constant contact with physicians in order to report any issues relevant according to the child’s diagnosis.
- Gather the information doctors request from school and/or the different child’s settings.
- Keep track of behavioral academic data to be reported when needed.
- Accompany parents as an advocate for both, the parents and the family.
- Report and train teachers with modification and accommodations, either at academic or behavioral level.
- Make Functional Behavioir Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plan for school, keep track on them, and implement changes when needed.